Friday, May 18, 2012

A shelter for a night.

We had to make a stop for the night at Bodos Bamboo Bar at Alcoy, Cebu because it was raining hard and it was hard to see the road. It was my co-worker's first time long drive, he's just a newbie so we decided to spend the night with the nearest inn we could find along the way. Erm, we actually wanted to stay there and how fortunate that despite that it was dark and raining hard we were able to find it! :p


Welcome!

So after a whole days activity, we were tired and hungry. Unfortunately, I was not able to bring my camera with me because the food is delicious! They are also famous for their pizzas! After we had our fill, we went to our rooms. There were no stars in the sky because the clouds were so thick and still raining... but this view stuck me so I took my camera, took a pic and stayed under the hut for 30 mins. Just feeling the atmosphere because we will only stay for the night and leave the next day.

The huts are located just outside the rooms.

If only the stars were visible that night. 

For more information of Bodos Bamboo Bar please check these links:



By the pool, in  a hurry because I set the timer. One didn't make it on time. :D

In the morning we left for Tingko Beach just a few meters away from the resort. We tried to wake up as early so we can take a lot of pictures while there's only a few people. I was dragging my camera and tripod along but there were a lot of people already awake and eating their breakfast or enjoying the morning sun. There were a lot of foreigners in the bar and we're a bit camera shy so I wasn't able to take more pictures of the resort but you can check the links I posted.

It was still a gloomy morning but its better than the scorching heat of the sun during noon. We head out to Tingko Beach and went back to the hotel to freshen up, head our way back to Cebu City. It was an accidental fun weekend get away for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment