Friday, May 18, 2012

So I went back again to the Santander, Liloan, Cebu Port because it was time to do my monthly work visit. This time, I took more pictures of the area.

The other side of the port. Fishermen were setting their nets nearby.

The other fishermen who sets up the other end of the net.

Enjoying the sea breeze.

Pebbles Beach Resort is just a few steps away from the port. This is one of their  huts.

 I visited this place with my little sister and cousin this time in the summer heat. They too, loved the time we spent just watching the beach. A few people were taking a dip but we opt not to take their pictures because they might feel like we were invading their privacy so I chose the hut instead.

Ah the summer is almost over here in my country. I hope I would be able to visit more beaches before tropical storms and rain showers come.

I will be posting more pictures on my other blog: santanderliloancebu.blogspot.com
All about Santander, Liloan, Cebu.







No comments:

Post a Comment